The Bear Creek Solo Tent is Paha Que's first backpacking tent. With a full mesh body, it is designed to provide a wide-open, "sleeping under the stars" feeling on dry nights, as well as a dry and secure environment when the weather turns nasty. Designed to fit on a regular or oversized cot, or as a free-standing tent, the Bear Creek Solo will provide complete protection, in any weather. Enjoy bug-free nights sleeping next to the fire, or button up tight for foul weather, this versatile design provides Paha Que quality at an affordable price. High-quality 8.5mm T6 6061 shock-corded pole set provides a strong and lightweight frame. Bathtub style floor keeps ground water out so you stay dry. Almost 20 square feet of usable interior space makes this a roomy one person tent, and the rainfly vestibule adds an additional 6.5 square feet of protected space for gear and other items.
- Super lightweight design
- 100 percent mesh body provides bug-free protection
- Floor and rainfly seams factory seam-taped for total waterproof performance
- Rainfly incldues a vestibule for extra gear protection
- Will fit on a regular or oversized cot for off-the ground sleeping
- One-person desing can be easily setup in under 5 minutes